Ok Folks, so have you ever wondered how to get your Page Ranked Higher on Google? I will show you a simple step by step on how to get dofollow backlinks to your website. This will be excellent to get a higher rank to your website on the next Google Update! Very short and simple, but here we go.
eHow.com Dofollow Link:
1) eHow.com PR 8
– Visit eHow.com and click the “Join Now” button on the top right
– Fill in the form and click “Register Now”
– Log in and click “Edit Profile”
– Make sure that you put your website URL in “Web Site” box and also write a sentence or two in the “About Me Box” – include your website URL with your keywords in the anchor text.
– Click the “Save Changes” button and check everything looks ok by clicking the “see my public profile” button.
* eHow.com, only gives you a dofollow link if you place it “by editing your profile and inserting links using standard HTML codes. Links from your eHow profile are DoFollow links and recognized by the search engines for determining PageRank.”
Fill in the “About Me” box include your website URL with your keywords
in the anchor text e.g.
Blogger.com PR 8 Dofollow Link:
2) Blogger.com (PR 8 ) This part of the task does not involve setting up a blog, it is simply a way to get a backlink.
– If you don’t already have a Google Account create one.
– Login to Blogger.com with your Google account
– “Edit Profile”
– There is a space to add our website but this is a nofollow link (not counted as a backlink). BUT, if you edit the “About Me” section you can add your website and anchor text and get a backlink.
– “Save Profile”
StatCounter.com Dofollow BackLink:
3) StatCounter.com (PR 8 ) – backlink from the forum.
– Visit the Statcounter Forum and register
– Log in and click on your username, then click on “user Cpanel” and then on “edit your details”
– Enter your website URL in the “Your Home Page” box
– Scroll down and click “Save Changes”
– If you can make a post in the StatCounter forum as well this will help to get your profile page indexed more quickly, but you do not have to do this I order to get your PR8 Dofollow Link.